Friday, November 26, 2010

Lariat Necklace ReDone

I'd made this Rosary Lariat with a cross that I felt was too somber and religious to wear for everyday use. So I decided to repurpose it and put a tooled design heart from the 1980's that I'd stopped wearing... I'm sure this necklace will get regular use from now on! Thanks Mike, The Situation, Sorrentino from Jersey Shore to remind me of this ReDesign that needed to get done...

and here's the old Lariat Rosary Necklace with strong religious overtones...

Mike Sorrentino a.k.a. the Situation shown here with his many layers of lariats...party on...
I will be catching you on mtv.com for archived full episodes, Mike, and never again will I ever view the expression "the situation" in the same manner again! hehe ;~) um no, I don't think you can Trade Mark or patent that expression either... j.k. ...

No comments: